Our local and national healthcare financial services specialists provide invaluable perspective and guidance to a variety of customers. We offer a full range of finance, treasury, and investment solutions, as well as endowment and advisory services to hospitals, healthcare systems, long-term care providers, and retirement communities.
Because of our long-term commitment to the healthcare industry, our specialized team understands the dynamics of industry-related issues, including reimbursement, financial performance trends, and financing alternatives.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Healthcare providers and facilities
- Continuing care, long-term care, and rehabilitation facilities
- Private, non-profit 501(c)(3) entities such as social service providers and museums
- Acute care, academic medical centers, and specialty hospitals
Our Education finance specialists offer a range of banking solutions to private schools, public and private colleges and universities, 501(c)(3) charitable organizations such as trade schools and some religious schools, and research institutions and technical schools.
We provide services that help:
- Finance growth, renovations or improvements
- Raise capital for educational initiatives
- Streamline and enhance day-to-day efficiency
- Manage cash more effectively
- Expedite payment processing
- Protect and provide for employees
- Help students meet the challenges of tuition costs
- Provide banking services for students, staff, and faculty
Sovereign Bank's not-for-profit specialists help not-for-profit organizations finance growth, renovations or improvements; raise capital for initiatives; manage cash more effectively; expedite payment processing; utilize investment opportunities; and provide banking and insurance services for employees.
Our specialists work with not-for-profits as a financial partner to a number of organizations throughout our footprint. Our extensive experience working with such a broad range of not-for-profit clients gives us a unique perspective and understanding of the not-for-profit world.
We work with a variety of not-for-profit organizations:
- Educational institutions
- Civic and social service organizations
- Community development organizations
- Advocacy groups
- Religious organizations
- Major membership organizations and museums
- Arts and cultural institutions